Sunday, February 19, 2012

2.19.12

WOD: 21-15-9; 95-lb Power Clean; 95-lb Thrusters

I Did: 36:17
Power Cleans started out with 10 reps, then 5 and 5; then 8 and 7, then 5 and 4.
Thrusters we in reps of 3-4. Very difficult. Hard getting to proper depth in the squat part, and difficulty keeping the weight back and not out in front of me. Had to focus on keeping the bar up against my neck in the square portion.

Dr. Dionisopoulos said that at the rate I work out, I'm basically giving my self a stress test each day. I need to back off some to avoid stressing my heart too much. So today I still went hard, but did take more breaks and a little longer breaks to get my heart rate back down. Warmed and Cooled with 100 kcal on the elliptical. Very, very stiff tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment