Sunday, May 13, 2012

5.13.12 "Jag 28" (Back Hurts x1 week)

Last Saturday I hurt my back pretty badly, Sunday and Monday could not even stand up straight. Was locking up and then just pinching, and now only pinching when I'm in bed and try to change position. Thought I could try a work out today, so I scaled it to "Puppies" and did my best. Couldn't run fast because of my back, not as bad at 6.1 speed and walking so did that on the runs.


WOD: Run 400 meters
28 Kettlebell swings, 10-20 pounds
28 Pull-ups beginner or assisted
28 Kettlebell clean and jerk, 10-20 pounds each
28 Pull-ups beginner or assisted
Run 400 meters


I Did: (Didn't get my stopwatch started so I don't know the time): Run/Walk .25 mi, KB Swings with 20 lb. dumbbell, first 14 pull-ups with 44-lb. assist then moved it to 52.5-lb. assist (didn't feel very strong today), KB C&J with 2x 20 pound dumbbells, 28 pull-ups 52.5-lb. assist (broken into 3's and 2's); walk then jog (6.0) .25 mile.

Really breathing hard, sweating up a storm, back hurt but didn't feel like I increased the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment