Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

In the first year of CrossFitting, I have 150 blog posts of workouts (so maybe a couple less for other kinds of posts, maybe a couple more for workouts I didn't record -- so am using the number of posts as a guide).

I can do better in the next year.
First year average: 365/150 = 1 workout every 2.433 days.
If I was "perfect" with CrossFit (3 days on, 1 day off) that would equal 273.75 workouts in 365 days or average of 1 workout every 1.333 days. I don't plan on doing that much, but is the "gold standard" to work towards and shows how far I have to go.

During this year I've gained quite a bit of strength (unknown how much muscle). From comments people are making and of my own goal, will focus more on the weight loss this year, while keeping up the strength training. Try to lose weight while maintaining muscle, if not gaining more.

No comments:

Post a Comment