Monday, May 30, 2011

5.16.11

Didn’t do much last week at all. Didn’t eat well at all. Was stressed about the New Cov Project Serve Day at Tabitha Village and M.O.W. recipient. The day went well, like always. It wasn’t worth the stress. So in the last about 3 weeks I’ve gained like 8 lbs.

Wt: 230.8
Calories: Counted breakfast and lunch, was at 1100, Then ate way too many M&M’s at work because they were right behind me. Tortilla casserole for supper was impossible to figure out the calories. Low Fat Yogurt for bedtime snack.

Jogged and walked 2 miles. Just getting my legs loose again after not working out. Knees, ankle and shin hurt while running so also walked. Will feel better next time.

WOD
As many rounds as possible in 5 minutes of:
3 275# Deadlifts (85 lbs. all the weight I have)
7 135# Push Presses (85 lbs. all the weight I have)

Did 3 rounds in about 6 minutes. Could have done heavier and faster, but am trying to learn to do these lifts correctly. Later tried holding my 30 and 35 lb. dumbbells and the barbell and did 3 deadlifts, so that would be 150# and that felt about right to learn how to do them correcdtly and do the workout. My knees sound like ground glass when I do these, so I wonder if they are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment