Wednesday, July 13, 2011

7.13.11

This blog is about "Optimizing My Life", not just working out. So one thing Carolyn and I did with our small group from church to "Optimize My Life" and the life of others was serve dinner to homeless folks at Matt  Talbot  Kitchen. It was a great experience that I'd like to do from time-to-time.

WOD:
Pull-Ups / Handstand Push-Ups 21-18-15-12-9-6-3

I Did:
Pull-ups (65 lb. assist) broken up as 7-7-7 to get the first 21, and
Shoulder Presses (push-presses when I was tired), the same way.
Did all of the rounds.
It took about 45 minutes. I got a late start (about 8:45 tonight) because of being at Matt Talbot. I definitely think I'm going to pay for it in pain over the next couple days, because I'm still really quite stiff and sore from Monday night's WOD.

Last night I just walked a couple miles and stretched. That was enough. It was about all I COULD do.

No comments:

Post a Comment