Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8.24.11

WOD: 5 rounds for time: 185# Deadlifts (15); Toes to Bar (15)

I Did: 5 rounds (forgot to do the timing, but kept a "pushing it" pace): 135# Deadlifts (15) and Incline Situps (15)

I hung on the bar and tried to do some toes to bars to see if I could. I could get my knees up to about my rib cage height, with legs about 25-30 degree bend and feet about bell height. I tried about 4 just to see. Felt like a goofball so I went to the Incline Sit-up Bench with knees up. We don't really have a GHD sit-up machine at SNAP, but I've wondered about using the back extension machine and mounting it backwards?? I did 15 deadliest straight through for the first three sets, a slight break on the fourth and got to 10 on the 5th, waited a few seconds and did 5 more. I should probably add 10 lbs next time.

OOOOOh. Also, I did this at 6:00 in the morning. It seems to take too much time in the evening because I rest a little after work, eat, wait an hour or so and then go work out at 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, whatever. Then have trouble sleeping, so I'll try to get back in the swing of going in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment