Thursday, August 25, 2011

8.25.11 "Nancy"

WOD: "Nancy": 5 rounds for time: 400m Run; 95 lb. Overhead Squats, 15 reps

I did: 22:19: 5 rounds: 1/4 mi Run; 45 lb. Back Squats, 15 reps

I did the first 2 runs at 7.7 mph on the treadmill, and the last three at 7.9. Breathing pretty good at the end of each of the last 3.

I did 45 lb. overhead squats for the first round, but I still don't have the flexibility to do that correctly, my dips were not full and maybe only about 1/3 dip, my arms were bent, and by the end my mid and lower back were very tight and crampy feeling. So I switched to the back squats at that point with the bar, and could do 15 reps straight until the last round when I did 10, quick blow, then completed the last 5.

Went again in the morning today, which was good. However, by tonight my upper posterior thighs are very sore and tight again. I will try to stretch every couple of hours and see if that helps. Otherwise tomorrow is going to be a very sore day. Aunt Vivian's funeral is tomorrow, and Sarah Maul's wedding is tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment