Monday, December 5, 2011

12.5.11 Eva

Monday. Didn't want to get up early in the dark. I'm hating winter although the antidepressants seem to be helping. But wanted a work out and wanted to go to the Martha House to see Jeff Valder's group provide a Christmas party for the elders there. So I went to the new company gym on 4th floor again.

WOD: 5 rounds for time: 800 Meter Run; 30 2-pood Kettlebell Swings; 30 Pull-ups.
I Did: 4 rounds of 800 Meter Run, 30 1-pood (35 lb) Kettlebell  Swings. No Pull-ups.

Hard workout. I couldn't run the last two 800 meter runs without walking. My stamina is really lagging with the increased weight and lack of recent exercise. My legs even got tired doing them at only 10:00 minute miles and my breathing was hard. I took my own dumb-bell and use it for the Kettlebell swings. There was no where to do the pull-ups and I can't do them unassisted anyway, so I skipped those. Not a great workout. But a hard workout. And most of all -- I DID a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment